Kohl’s has been in business since the early 1960s. The department store chain was founded in the United States in 1962 and has grown into a chain of stores with more than a thousand branches in every state in the United States.
KohlsFeedback developed an in-store customer satisfaction survey to find out what customers think about their shopping experience with the company. Faced with increasing competition from other companies offering similar products and services, Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey is vital to the company and will enable it to improve customer satisfaction and the quality of service provided.
Kohl Feedback Survey Rules
Once you have everything you need to complete the Kohlsfeedback.com survey, there are a few rules you should follow as well. Because without respecting the rules, you cannot participate in the www.kohlslistens.com survey. All rules are listed below. If you want to take the Kohl satisfaction survey, you must follow all the rules. Otherwise, you will not be able to participate in the survey.
- It is necessary for participants to be at least 18 years of age.
- In addition, the participant must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Kohl employees cannot participate in the survey.
- Each participant can only participate in the survey once.
- The research bonus is not transferable to anyone.
- You can respond to the Kohl survey within 14 days of purchase.
- Kohl employee family members are also not eligible to participate.
Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey was originally designed to help the company improve the quality of the services and products it offers. This is an advantage for customers, as it guarantees high-quality service and, therefore, a good value for money. They also get discounts on their coupons. With satisfied customers, the store, in turn, generates more sales and increased sales.